Ideal for repairing scratches, dents, nail heads and cracks. This is a ready-mixed compound that can be applied straight from the pail. It is easy to apply and once dry it can be sanded smooth ready for painting/decorating. If necessary multiple coats can be applied to achieve a perfectly flat finish.
- Ideal to fill cracks, holes, nail heads, scratches and dents in plasterboard walls or ceilings
- Designed for use in GIB® systems and create a homogenous wall or ceiling finish
- Suitable for jointing GIB® plasterboard sheets as a multi-purpose ready-mixed compound.
Feature & Benefits
- Sandable, paintable, low shrinkage, good adhesion and ready to use
- Low odour, low VOC content and no obnoxious volatile ingredients such as ammonia
- Super slick to trowel
- Low shrinkage and easier to achive a smooth finish
- Available in a convenient 2 and 4 litre pails