Pink® Batts® Silencer® wall acoustic insulation
A lightweight flexible thermal acoustic insulation product in sizes 100mm and 75mm thickness
Pink® Batts® Silencer® insulation is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Provide acoustic insulation in internal walls.
- Fit easily into standard constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions .
- Meet the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments
NOTE: Pink® Batts® Silencer® wall insulation is designed for use in internal walls only where both acoustic and thermal properties are desired. In an external wall we recommend the use of the Pink® Batts® Ultra® wall range.
Features and Benefits
- Absorbs sound – reduces noise transmission between rooms for a quieter more relaxing home.
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass - making sustainable use of waste.
- Made in New Zealand - designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product