Pink® Batts® skillion roof insulation
Pink® Batts® Skillion Roof is designed to be used in skillion roof constructions
Available in R3.2 and R3.6
When standard insulation is too thick, use Pink® Batts® Skillion roof insulation to maintain required clearances from roofing materials while providing the level of comfort and savings that comes with higher R-values.
Pink® Batts® Skillion roof is designed to be used in skillion roof constructions while still achieving the minimum 25mm clearance between the roof underlay and insulation in:
- New buildings and retrofits of existing ceilings.
- Modern ‘lean to’ style extensions on existing homes ..Low profile roof design and restricted roof cavities
- Cathedral style roofs and raked ceilings are generally skillion roof constructions where the ceiling line and roof line are in parallel.
Features and Benefits
Specifically designed for Skillion Roofs – provides New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) levels of thermal insulation while providing minimum ventilation clearances.
- Easy to install – Lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – Gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass – making sustainable use of waste.
- Made in New Zealand - designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product