Pink® Batts® SnugFloor® insulation
Pink® Batts® SnugFloor® is a range of thermal underfloor insulation products R1.6/R2.6 Narrow & wide
- Reduce heat loss in new and existing homes with suspended floors .
- Eliminate draughts through exposed floorboards .
- Assist in meeting the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments
Features and Benefits .
- High R-values – R-values up to R2.6 can provide over twice the minimum required by the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)(1)
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy especially when joists are uneven or out of kilter
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire
- Made from over 80% recycled glass making sustainable use of waste
- Made in New Zealand - designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product
- BRANZ appraised – gives independent assurance of the durability required by NZBC
1 Dependent on subfloor design and use of Pink® Batts® SnugFloor® R2.6