Pink® Batts® steel wall insulation
A lightweight flexible thermal insulation product for steel walls available in Classic R2.2 and Ultra R2.6
Pink® Batts® Steel wall insulation is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Thermally insulate timber and steel framed walls.
- Fit easily into standard wall constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions.
- Meet the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments
Features and Benefits
R-values options – classic 2.2 and ultra 2.6 to assist in keeping homes above 18°C as per the World Health Organisation’s recommendation for a healthy and comfortable home.
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy. Internationally certified for
- Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass making sustainable use of waste.
- Made in New Zealand - designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product