Cladding Plywood 2440X1200MM 12MM H3.1
IBS PlyClad is an ideal product for exterior cladding, fencing or a feature wall project.
Being manufactured by one of the most hi-tech plywood manufacturing plants in the world means that you can use IBS PlyClad with confidence.
Not only has IBS PlyClad been tested in NZ by Scion to the P21 Certificate but it is also manufactured to International Standards such as European CE-EN 13986, US PS1-09 and Japanese JAS.
Super E0 Emissions mean that it is the lowest possible available and actually means that it has less Formaldehyde emissions than Shell Fish.
IBS PlyClad has been manufactured with the environment in mind and with the PEFC Certification, you can rest assured that you are using a sustainable and renewable product.
- Exterior Cladding for your Home
- Exterior Cladding for your Barn or Man Cave
- Exterior Cladding for your Kid's Playhouse
- Building the Dog House
- Landscaping and Fencing
- Feature Walls in your Home or Office
- IBS PlyClad 1200 has a bandsawn texture over the whole face
- IBS PlyClad 150 has a bandsawn texture and vertical grooves at 150 centres
- Untreated and Treated Available
- Treatment is H3.1 AS/NZS 1604.3
- Emissions Level Super E0
- Pinus Radiata PEFC Certified
- A Bond Phenolic Glue
AVAILABLE SIZES (mm)
2440 x 1200 x 12